A Sound Reputation for Innovation
Owens Corning has been at the forefront of sound management
science since the 1950s. Our Acoustics Research Center is regarded
by sound experts worldwide as a premier source for advice and testing.
And our products are based on the years of research we've conducted.
Owens Corning Acoustics Research Center
- A leader in research and development in all acoustics applications:
consumer, commercial and industrial
- Accredited by the U.S. government through the National Institute
for Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Committed to providing designers, engineers, acoustical consultants,
developers and homeowners with authoritative, useful data to aid them
in planning quiet living and working environments
- Works with a wide range of manufacturers in the automotive, appliance,
aircraft, building materials, medical and HVAC industries
- Actively involved in standards-writing bodies such as the American
Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and the American National
Standards Institute (ANSI)
For more information, please contact:
Owens Corning Science & Technology Center
2790 Columbus Rd.
Granville, OH 43023